Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just Thinkin

March is a mixed bag. My brother Jimmy was born 03/03/33, my little sister Susan was born 03/14/48. Jimmy is gone now. I miss him. he was a unique guy. Susan lives in Ft. Worth. We used to talk for hours on the telephone. Now I can't hear so our communications have dropped a great deal. Susan too is very special and I wish we could be together more. Susan's birthday reminds us that our mother died in March and was buried on Susan's birthday. Mother and Susan were very close and it makes the annual birthday celebration bittersweet. Happy birthday family and know that we love you very much.

1 comment:

  1. Mixed Bag...? you're right
    Guess thats why you have been down for the past week or so...
    just remember this "old bag" still loves you.

    ReplyDelete