Friday, January 23, 2009

This is my daughter "Cole" who got me started on blogging. Ain't she purddy? She's purddy inside too. It's pretty grainy because I cropped it from a picture of my extended family. Maybe she will put a photo on her blog site so I won't have to use this one. Huh? You think?

Well, now I'll have to edit this sense my purddy daughter put in a new pitcher. Hits purddy tho ain't it?



Guess I opened a hornets nest with my first blog. I thought most people here knew by now that we were planning to move to Tulsa. Seems I was wrong. Haven't found my autobiography yet. It's buried in some box of books somewhere. Hopefully I will find it when we move. Sure don't want to start all over again. That covers a lot of territory. (almost 71 years)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm not liking that pic very much! I'm so excited about your blog!

    ReplyDelete